Frequently Asked Questions/Policies
We are an insured Ohio based LLC bringing you quality scented para-soy wax melts, scoopable wax, body butters, sugar & shea body scrubs, body oils, lip balms & sprays (body & linen.) We have been in business since July 2016. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turn Around Time: Our TAT for ready to ship orders is 1-3 business days (Monday-Friday.) TAT does not include the time it takes your package to arrive after it’s been dropped off at the post office. We make every effort to ship ahead of our turn about time. Our custom order TAT is 14-21 business days.
Payment: We accept both PayPal and credit cards.
Sales Tax: You will be charged sales tax (7%) at checkout.
Custom Orders: Please see the custom order information tab for all details on custom orders.
Shipping: We ship in the US and Canada via USPS priority shipping! We do not offer first class shipping as it does not offer the insurance protection of your package like priority shipping does in the event of a lost or damaged package.
- Shipping for the USA is a flat rate of $8.50.
- Shipping to CANADA is a flat rate of $20 USD.
- For restock nights will combine shipping on all orders placed within 12 hours of your initial order. After you have paid for shipping on your first order, you may use the code COMBINESHIPPING to combine subsequent orders within the 12 hour time window. Please do not abuse the code, if the code is misused, you will be invoiced for the shipping cost and will have 24 hours to pay it before your order is canceled.
If you are local to our area of Kent, Ohio and would like to pick up your order from us, you can use the code LOCAL to waive the shipping cost on your order and then email us at email@example.com to set up a time to pick up your order. It will be contact-less pick up due to the pandemic.
Curing Time: We suggest curing your parasoy wax melts at least 2 to 4 weeks minimum from the pour date on the label before melting for best results. Our scoopable wax needs only 1 week to cure.
Warmers: Our wax melts can be used in type of warmer.
Wax: We use a blend of soy wax (more than 50%) and paraffin wax in our products. Our scoopable wax is made with coconut oil, a combination of soy wax, other vegetable waxes, & food grade paraffin wax.
Restocking: We have one large restock every month. A list of what will be available is available on all our social media accounts and under the restock tab on the website. Our next ready to ship restock will be Friday, May 28 at 7pm EST.
Disclaimer: Please check label ingredients to avoid allergic reactions.
- PLEASE test a small amount on your skin before using to see if you may be allergic to any of the ingredients in the product. KEEP OUT of eyes as well and if any skin irritations occur please discontinue use and consult a doctor. Keep out of reach of children.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- We will not be held accountable for allergic reactions, injury, illness or death as a result of using these product.
- The Scented Squirrel bath and body items are meant for EXTERNAL USE only and will not be held accountable for improper use of any items purchased or received from The Scented Squirrel.
- By purchasing The Scented Squirrel products, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions listed in the store FAQ page.
Exchanges & Refunds: Please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your order to notify us of any issue with your order or our product. We will do our best to correct the situation. Since scent preference and strength is subjective, no refunds will be given if the scent or strength is not enjoyed or what was expected. We have a no refund policy.